Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: The Morning Coffee...............Another Day

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning Porthos & Grail.

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Am I hearing accordian blues music?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Carl,

    It's a mix of physical and mental... didn't sleep weel because of some dumb shit I'm doing right now... I'll tell you more by email if you want.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Good morning Porthos & Grail.

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Am I hearing accordian blues music?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol! Yop, you are... I'm experimenting some new style right now... do you think it fits me?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonjour mes amies.
    Comma ca va?
    Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?

    It's sad how little high school french I remember.
    And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *in smished voice*
    like a dress.
    I MEAN GLOVE! GLOVE!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
    Bonjour mes amies.
    Comma ca va?
    Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?

    It's sad how little high school french I remember.
    And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you don't have any chance to practice it, it's kynda normal you forget it... saddly [img]frown.gif[/img]
    But Actually besides a couple of syntax error, the meaning is quite clear! Good job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    zoot aloors!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Zut alors [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not even sure I've used Zut alors once in my life
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Dom, you can email me, I had to format and forgot to save your last email...

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    All this French sounds Greek to me. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •